Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm In Love with Kim Tae Yeon.

I know i know, it's been a while since i didn't update my blog. I'm really busy lately, measuring my house. FYI lately i fall in love with this Korean Artist.



Her name is Kim Tae Yeon


The Way She sings, Speechless.



"귀여워," which is pronounced "gwi yeo weo."

(This Word = Cute)


Maybe you think i only fall in love with her just because the way she looks, that's totally wrong. It's cannot deny that her sweetness is totally out of this world, but the main thing i love about it's her voice. Her voice can bring you up to the heaven and smash you back down without saying sorry.


Nice Right!


당신을 사랑해요 is mean that " I love you".

5 comments:

Pat_Guitariste70 said...

Hello
One day by seeking the videos on the topics Beethoven Virus I discovered a very pretty korean song and very melody, the song is called: CAN YOU HEAR ME , she was interpreted by KIM TAEYEON, a member in a group of nine girls: Girls' Generation. This song is one of the original soundtrack of the series TV: "Beethoven Virus". I hope that you also like it like me, for me the song is really very pretty musicalement.
Thank so much
Pat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCYyAaoUqQ

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone,

I very much enjoy this site, keep up the good work!
What do you think of my theories regarding hypnosis!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello
Great blog and website
Im a Huge fan of Taeyeon as well and a devoted SONE too.
i just wanted to ask about the copyright and licenses of the images of taeyeon you have posted as id like to use one of them for a wikipedia article.
Any info appreciated.

Nuffnang Adds